What's Your Vision?

>> Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Not that 30 is right around the corner, but let's face it...it's a hell of a lot closer that it was when i was only 21.  So, with 30 on the horizon, I have started to think about my life and what I have accomplished and what I would like to accomplish before the big 3-0 comes.  I am giving myself 3 solid years to accomplish these goals as most of them are things that will come progressively and may take some time, planning and/or money.  A couple of the things are less out of my control than let's say, training for a half marathon (which is 100% in my control to commit, train, and do!).  Wherever you are in your life, I encourage you to create both long term and short term vision boards (or one that ecompases both).  Maybe your vision board is more like your bucket list that requires a lifetime of patience, practice and go-getting.  I think now that I have created one, I will continue to create them as my life progresses!  Take a look at what is on my horizon beofre I turn the Dirty Thirty.


 
 
In no particular order (i swear)
1. Go back to Europe and visit favorite/new cities
2. Get a dog (preferably a Welsh Springer Spaniel)
3. Become a master of Barre/Yoga/Pilates
4. Find our final home in the city before we hit the suburbs
5. Learn to hunt
6. Take Graphic Design classes/go back to school for it
7. Host and cook a holiday meal
8. train/run a half marathon
9. Get an iPad
10. Recieve a few promotions in my job
11. Have a baby
12. Buy my very own Christian Louboutins
13. Perfect the decor of our bedroom
 
xoxo,
C&R

1 comments:

woltan lonton July 13, 2013 at 5:48 AM  

it was an absolute pleasure eating the rose jelly. The taste, the aroma blew my mind. wanna taste it one more time.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP