A Golden Birthday

>> Thursday, March 28, 2013



Today is a very special day!! It's my husbands Golden Birthday, 28 years old.   He tried to get up and claim he was "so old" by pretending to limp like an 82 year old... haha you're not old - but getting there (jk!)

I have been starting this celebration well before today.  You see, I am a "birthday person."  I LOVE my birthday (December 6th by the way...) and everyone knows when my birthday is near.  Ted on the other hand doesn't care too  much about his birthday.  I think if it wasn't for me he wouldn't really acknowledge much.  But I make a big deal - because it is a big deal.  I mean, if he was never born then we would have never met, fallen in love, and gotten married - so YA, it's a big deal!!  

Tonight we will be celebrating by me making a delicious meatloaf dinner (I'll share the recipe bc it's the best!) and watching both Indiana play for a spot in the Elite 8 as well as the Rangers!  Tomorrow we will go out and celebrate again at one of our favorite rustic pizza and wine bars called Frasca Pizzeria.  (if you live or are visiting and you're in the Lakeview area, it's a must!) 

Happy Birthday my love! You are seriously my other half and I couldn't be luckier and more proud to be your wife!!  



xoxo,
C&R


3 comments:

Unknown March 28, 2013 at 9:47 AM  

This is the best birthday present! Love you babe! :)

Unknown September 26, 2013 at 3:48 PM  

I was very interested to buy champagne and roses fragrance. I searched for this long for time in online. At last I found the best online shop for this rose’s fragrance purpose. This online shop provides champagne and roses fragrance at affordable prices….

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP