Monogram Mania

>> Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Ahhhhh.....monograms!  One of the many signatures of a prepster like me!



I have always love monogrammed items, from jewelry to towels to bags and clothes.  If it's got my initials, odds are I am going to like it.
My first monogrammed piece of jewelry was way back when those chunky Tiffany's necklaces were popular.

Remember these...
I wore the life out of that thing.  Then one day it wasn't "cool" anymore so it's shiny silver coat turned to brown tarnish.  years after not wearing it I found it, tried to clean it & thought of selling it, but then again - who want's something with someone else's initials?

Now that I am married, while I have yet to legally change my name (it's quite the process) I am no longer JMT but instead JMR.  My "T" will never not be a part of me but my monograms will all reflect my new letter "R" - and I am damn proud of that!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP