Bringing Sexy Back

>> Monday, February 11, 2013


Amongst awards season, the Grammy's are by far the most entertaining to watch. It's a time when artists that might never really perform together collaberate and it just becomes one awesome concert with awards being handed out in between. The whole evening seemed like a great success. Of all the people and performances I am only going to touch on the 2 that stood out the most to me.
#1 - Just Timberlake
WHHOOOO WEE!! Since Mr. Timberlake had taken a little time off form his music career to act, I was more than pleased to see my former *NSYNC crush literally bring the house down with an absolutely stunning performance! To be honest, I wasn't crazy about his new song with Jay-Z, Suit & Tie, BUT after watching him perform it I am obsessed. JT literally is the whole package when it comes to being a true artist. The guy can act, sing, we know he can dance, and taboot, he's hilarious! If you weren't lucky enough to catch it here.
#2 - Rihanna
I am not overly in love with her, never really have been. I like her music, I don't know if I like her. I definitely question her judgement of character (ie going back to Chris Brown). However, I have to say that last night her look blew me away. Normally we see her with some weird hair do/style, lots of skin and harsh make up. Last night she looked like 100% royalty. Her hair was amazing and soft - her makeup was just right, having just a pop of red lip, and her dress was stunning. I give her an A!! How about you?

xoxo,
C&R

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP