City of Brotherly Love

>> Tuesday, February 5, 2013




I am off today to Philadelphia for work.  It's my first business trip with my new company.  We are headquartered in Philly so I am very excited to meet a bunch of team members face to face.  It will mostly be all work but maybe we'll get a little play in.   I have only been to Philly one other time but really loved all the history and it's beauty.  Hopefully I'll get to visit the Reading Terminal Market..if you haven't been and you are heading to Philly anytime soon - it's a must see.


Well I am off to catch my 6am flight!! Must. Get. Coffee!!

xoxo
C&R

1 comments:

Anonymous,  February 13, 2013 at 11:43 AM  

I need to hear about this new job babes!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP