Back From New England

>> Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Over the long, President's Day weekend, Ted and I decided to take a trip out to Connecticut to visit some of his family.  They live in a small town called Washington Depot.  I have never been anywhere in New England but always had a vision of how I felt these small, Colonial towns may look.  Needless to say, they look exactly like how I envisioned; full of white houses with black shutters, beautiful churches, and a countryside that is just breath taking.  While the white snow in February makes for a gorgeous scenery, I definitely can't wait to visit in the again in the summer and fall.

Here are a few pics from the weekend and a little taste of New England:

Neil and Jennifer's beautiful home!

local town waterfall
New England style Church

downtown Litchfield

shopping in Litchfield

Great weekend of delicious wine!

Take me back! Love it out there.

xoxo,
C&R


1 comments:

sara @ the hudson diaries March 4, 2013 at 7:14 AM  

Their house looks so pretty/cozy in the snow!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP