Working Girl

>> Thursday, January 3, 2013

This week has been very exciting for me! I just started a new job and yesterday was my first day.  Previously I worked in the Marketing/Communications department with one of Chicago's professional sports teams but have now crossed over into the law field - no, I am not a lawyer now.  I am still in the marketing field but just at a law firm downtown.  Most of the companies that I have worked for in the past have had a more casual dress environment.  In fact, some days I swear I could have come in just about my pajamas and it wouldn't really matter too much.  That is not the case in the law world.  Now, I don't have to wear a suit but I definitely can't wear jeans, Uggs, and a sweatshirt on special lazy days.  I am now becoming very familiar with the term: Business Casual.  I am also in need of a shopping trip! (Any excuse, right ladies!?)  Usually when I head into a my "go to" stores, a la J.Crew, Banana Republic, LOFT, I by pass the dress pants area but now I will be looking extra close.  Any suggestions on great Business Casual wear? 


 1. J.Crew Blouse
2.  Copius (online marketplace)
3.  Ted Baker blazer
4. Bauble Bar necklace & earrings
Michael Kors watch
5. Tory Burch flats



I am excited for my second day, training, training, training!! What am I going to wear!?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP