A Toast To New Beginnings

>> Monday, December 31, 2012

Hello everyone.  My name is Jackie and welcome to my new blog, Champagne & Roses!  As 2013 is upon us I have decided what better time to create something that I can not only call my own but hopefully entertain family, friends and followers with daily musings of my life.  While I may not blog every single day, I sure hope that when I do you will find what I have to say fun and entertaining.  


Today is NYE and I hope everyone has plans to kick off the new year.  Tonight my husband and I will be hosting our second NYE dinner party - a 4 course meal with plenty of delicious food and drinks!  It's also my parents wedding anniversary so a shout out to them - Happy Anniversary, I love you and Cheers to many more years of health, wealth and happiness!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP