Monday Morning Gossip

>> Sunday, January 13, 2013

Since I don't blog during the weekends, and some weekends are much more eventful (both in the real world and in celebrity world) I feel like sometimes it will be fun to just gossip about current events in my life and in Hollywood.

#1 - Golden Globes

I am sure many of you, like me, sat and watched the golden globes, checking out the styles, trends, hits and misses of the fashion dawned on the red carpet.  Some things that I noticed.

Skin Is In



Ball Gown Dresses



See Through Dresses

 
... and my Favorite Looks of the night




#2 - Football

There were some amazing football games on this weekend!  Even the games in which I had no major vested interest were keeping my stomach in knots!  However, the one game that I did have a vested interest was just as exciting... GO NINERS!! (and we now know they will be playing in Atlanta for the NFC Championship and a trip to the Superbowl!

 Good Luck!

#3 - Break Ups

 It seems like, in Hollywood, there is always someone breaking up - usually it involves Taylor Swift..but that is not who I am referring too.  Brit and Jason have decided to call it quits


Poor girl - just can't seem to find her way in the love area.  I was really rooting for you on that one - we'll see who's next.

#4 - WHO ARE YOU?

I was checking out US Weekly online, clicking on one story/video after another and I came across one story that I just couldn't quite understand. 


All I have to say..
a) Why would anyone care about you??
b) One year ago no one even knew who you were
c) Most people still don't know who you are

#5 -To Watch or Not To Watch...



I can't believe American Idol is on it's 12th season this year.  That means I was 15 years old when it first aired - wow!!  I used to be an avid watcher and loved texting in my favorite performances of the night.  However, over the last couple years, without Simon, the show just isn't what it used to be.  No judge since Simon has been really able to tell the hard truth that some of these people shoudl just never open up their mouths - even to speak.  Yet, I do find myself tuning in towards the end of each season and root for one finalist.  We'll see if this year the judges provide any kind of much needed criticism, or at least have something interesting to say.  I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

#6 - The Bachelor

Ok, call me crazy but I have not watched the first episode yet!! I have it saved, but I am so excited to keep tuning in to watch Mr. Sean make these girls go crazy and witness the countless catfights, tears, but also the awesome places they always get to go! 



 Bring. It. On.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP